Boost your savings with the power of a CD.
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) can help you reach your savings goals, sooner.
When it comes to CD rates, we have some of the best around.
Check out these great rates for our 7 and 13 Month CDs.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Reach your savings goals, sooner.
- Competitive interest rates
- No monthly service fees
- Easy to open
Competitive interest rates
No Monthly Service Fee
Easy to open
Access to online banking tools
Terms lengths range from 6 months to 60 months
$500 minimum opening deposit
So, what exactly is a CD?
In a nutshell, a CD is simply a savings account that holds a fixed amount of money for a fixed amount of time at a fixed rate. At the end of the term, not only do you get your initial contribution back, we pay you the accrued interest.
Calculate your terms.
The calculator is for illustrative purposes only and may not apply to your individual circumstances. Calculated values assume that principal and interest remain on deposit and are rounded down to the nearest dollar. All APYs are subject to change.
You've got questions, we've got answers.
The CD small print.
- *Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) accurate as of 12/01/23.
- $500 minimum balance to earn the stated APY. View All Rates
- Deposit products, interest rates, and Annual Percentage Yields may vary for businesses, financial institutions, and public funds, and are not available to brokers or dealers.
- The rates of our 7 month CD are more than 2x the national 6 month CD average, while the rates of our 13 month CD are more than 2x the national 12 month CD average, both published in the FDIC Weekly National Rates and Rate Caps as of 11/20/23; the national average is the FDIC National Deposit Rate.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
- Consumer deposit accounts not available in the following states: Alaska, California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- 7 and 13 month Promo CDs automatically renew into 6 and 12 month CDs, respectively.
This is your Gateway to all the things.
We’re glad you’re here. And if you’ve made it this far down the page, why not take it a step further? You’re interested, we’re interested. Let’s connect.Connect with a Banker